Please read below about our pricing changes which go into affect December 1, 2019.
* Keep your eyes peeled for some great holiday sales to help lock you in savings! * We strive to provide a variety of high quality circus classes, workshops and events in a space designed for safety through coaches who have been trained in specialized acrobatics, safety, and rigging. Since we've opened we have added coaches, classes, hours, equipment, and space! The time has come to match the pricing of our services with the value we now offer.
You will notices a few key changes
1. Premium Classes & Basic Classes: Our premium classes require specialized training, equipment, insurance to offer while our basic classes do not. You best value will still be a monthly membership, however for our punch-card clients who only take basic level classes you know an even better value.
2. Cirque Kids: Youth classes have their own membership options and rates. We want circus to be attainable for all humans and strive to keep rates affordable; we are proud that our rates are still far below the average dance or tumbling program in the metro. We keep our classes small and always have two coaches in every class so your child will get the attention they need.
3. 6 Month Membership Terms: We are reducing the term lengths from 12 months to 6 months.
4. Open Credits with Membership: You hear your coaches tell you in class, the best way to progress is with practice.Open studio time (Open Aerial, Open Loft, etc) is a great unstructured time to work on what you want to work on! We are now including Open credits to all monthly memberships.
What if I have a membership now, will it automatically change? No, existing memberships will not be changed. They will be locked in at their current rate until their membership expires. When it is up for renewal your options will be the new rates.
What if I'm a founding member? Founding members are locked into their existing rate! No changes for you.
I have a punches remaining on punch card, will it be honored after Dec 1st? Yup! Anyone's existing credits and punch cards will not be affected. After December 1st you will only be able to purchase new punch cards at the new rates. You can stock up on punch cards at a lower rate, but remember they are only good for one year.
Can I share punch-cards or credits? Sorry, nope. This isn't a new thing, but we just wanted to remind you. We DO offer 20% discounts for additional family members memberships, however.
Open Class Pass 5 "Open" classes ($25) One Week Unlimited 7 consecutive days of unlimited classes ($50) One Month Unlimited 30 consecutive days of unlimited classes ($200)
Policies & Discounts
Family Discounts: Cohabiting family members are eligible for a family discount. 20% off each additional membership with one full price membership. Please email us directly to apply this discount to your membership.
Cancellation Policy: Class sizes are small to ensure a safe and personalized learning environment. Out of respect to our coaches and members, all class reservations must be canceled at least 12 hours before class. This ensures instructors have enough time to plan their class appropriately and waitlisted clients can be notified of availability. If you need to cancel less than 12 hours before class, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Penalties
Cancellations prior to 12 hours - No penalty
Cancellations under 12 hours - Forfeit of the class credit (unlimited members will be charged the $10 fee)
No Shows - Forfeit of class credit and $10 fee
To cancel a reservation less than 12 hours before the start of class, email email@example.com To cancel prior to 12 hours you may do so yourself by logging into your Zen Planner account.
3 before 3 Policy: All classes must have at least 3 students enrolled 3 hours before class starts. If there are under 3 registered that class will be canceled for the day and replaced with an Open. Registered clients will be notified and re-credited, and an update will be made in our facebook group. Please be sure to pre-register to guarantee your spot in class.
Watching/Observing Classes For the safety of instructors and students: parents/guardians, family members and guests are to remain in the main waiting area outside of the studio during class time and private lessons.* Towards the end of class, a coach will open the studio doors when it is appropriate for parents/guardians, family members and guests to observe students. For your child's safety and to minimize distractions, all viewing must take place from the checkered floor of the Cirque Wonderland Lounge area only. Please refrain from talking to the students during their class. This includes asking them to pose for photos. Parents are expected to supervise their non-participating children in the waiting room area and not allow them to wander the studio or play with studio or office equipment. Other minor children who are not enrolled in the class may wait in the waiting area if supervised by another designated adult. A parent of any child must remain on premises during any free or trial class. *Instructors will make reasonable accommodations for special circumstances.
Dress Code for Circus Classes:
Comfortable fitted clothing
No zippers, buttons, or “bling”
No tank tops or sleeveless shirts
No shorts without tights underneath.
No jewelry (rings, bracelets, necklaces, dangling earrings)
Leggings/Yoga Pants are recommended
105 S. 11th st West Des Moines, Iowa 50265 Next door to Fox Brewing in the Valley Junction neighborhood